DAY ONE: Introduces principles and concepts for working somatically with survivors. Drawing from the theoretical knowledge base and practitioner case material, physical and psychosocial practitioners will be provided with a foundation for how to work with the mind, body, soul connection.
DAY TWO: Physical and psychosocial practitioners will extend their ability to use somatic approaches, with opportunities to develop skills collaboratively while learning from a world leader in the field.
• Basic premises of somatic psychology
• Overview of somatic practices
• Relationship between developmental
progression and pain
• Physiological state shifts
• Belonging as a clinical outcome
• Introduction to Polyvagal theory
• Applying somatic approaches with your
• Case presentations and discussions
4 & 5 May 2017
9.30 am – 4.30 pm
$380 per person
Morning Tea, Lunch & Afternoon Tea Included
Places are strictly limited.
03 9389 8965 or email@example.com
TO REGISTER visit http://learn.foundationhouse.org.au/
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL